Join the team at PSBC! Through partnerships and collaboration, we work towards optimizing pregnancy and birth outcomes as a foundation for a healthy population.
Perinatal Services BC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and supports PHSA's three primary strategic directions: improving quality outcomes and providing better value for patients; promoting healthier populations; and contributing to a sustainable health care system.
Our initiatives fall into three provincial portfolios:
- Prevention and Primary Care;
- Clinical Quality and Systems Improvement; and
- Surveillance, Research and Analytics (PDR).
- Postdoctoral Fellow in the UBC Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in partnership with the Women's Health Research Institute and Perinatal Services BC. Learn more!
- Administrative Assistant supporting the Provincial Director of Surveillance & Research. Learn more!
- Primary Maternity Care Lead - Family Physician. Learn more!
- Project Manager 1 - Perinatal Substance Use. Learn more!
- Health Data Analyst. Learn more!