Join the team at PSBC! Through partnerships and collaboration, we work towards optimizing pregnancy and birth outcomes as a foundation for a healthy population.
Perinatal Services BC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and supports PHSA's three primary strategic directions: improving quality outcomes and providing better value for patients; promoting healthier populations; and contributing to a sustainable health care system.
Our initiatives fall into three provincial portfolios:
- Promotion, Prevention, and Primary Care;
- Clinical Education and Quality Improvement; and
- Registry, Surveillance, Performance, and Analytics.
- Director, Provincial Clinical Education and Quality Improvement. Apply now!
- Executive Assistant to the Provincial Executive Director. Apply Now!
- Project Coordinator. Apply now!
- Project Manager 1 - Clinical Quality and Systems Improvement. Apply Now!
- Knowledge Translation Coordinator. Apply now