- Jessi Minnabarriet: Provincial Lead Indigenous Health
- Kristen Korns: Provincial Director, Acute Care
- Jola Berkman: Provincial Clinical Coordinator, Neonatal Care
- Michelle Delany: Provincial Clinical Coordinator, Perinatal Care
- Melanie Guindon: Provincial Knowledge Translation Coordinator
- Valaree Kloska: Clinical Informatics Specialist
- Lea Geiger: Provincial Clinical Coordinator, Maternal Infant Health
- Jenny Nijhoff: Provincial Clinical Coordinator, Public Health and Primary Care
- Jaime Hunsberger: Clinical Coordinator, Knowledge Translation (Prenatal Education)
Here at Perinatal Services BC (PBSC) our nurses strive to support better health outcomes for our families and newborns across many traditional and unceded territories, covering all regions of British Columbia.
With perinatal and newborn health at the heart of our work we collaborate with provincial partners to provide education and training, develop evidence-based practice standards and guidelines and advocate and implement innovative technology to support our perinatal health-care providers.
We hold our hands up high to every nurse across the many territorial and unceded territories, covering all regions of British Columbia who work tirelessly to support and empower families during pregnancy, childbirth and beyond.
As a commitment to truth and reconciliation, we at PSBC also wish to recognize with humility and gratitude that our team is geographically located across many unceded, occupied, and traditional lands, of First Nations peoples across BC. We purposely chose various outdoor scenes, as our backdrop in our profile pictures, to highlight the many lands and waters that surround us, that Indigenous people have cared for since time immemorial.