This directory serves as a one-stop shop for pregnant women and individuals to find care in their city or town. Check out the new maternity care provider directory on the Pathways website.
Find a maternity care provider
- Pregnant women and individuals can easily find the type of care they're looking for by using the following filtering options:
- Type of provider
- Languages the providers speak
- Delivery hospital
- Gender of the provider
- Type of care provided; for example: high risk pregnancy, transgender maternity care, out of hospital birth, etc.
- Streamlined layout of listings makes it easy to find key information rather than searching through different clinic websites.
- Search is highly customizable at a city level.
The maternity care finder tool allows residents of British Columbia to easily find up-to-date information on how a maternity care doctor is providing virtual and in-person care, and how to go about making an appointment.